Institutions Handling Visa Application

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail, December 26, 2012
Adjust font size:

To apply for an appropriate visa will make a foreigner's life and work in China much easer. The Chinese visa authorities will issue a relevant visa according to the purpose of the entry. To apply for a Chinese visa, an applicant needs to provide a valid passport and, when necessary, relevant certificates.

The authorities of the Chinese government abroad for handling foreigner's application for entry or transit visa are Chinese diplomatic missions abroad, consular offices and other overseas agencies authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of China. The authorities of the Chinese government in Beijing for handling foreigners' application for entry, transit, residence and travel visas are Division of visa for Foreigners of the Department; MFA; the Foreign Affairs Office of the People's Government of Beijing Municipality; Division of Entry and Exit Administration of Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau.

( October 20, 2006)


Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:    
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from
Copyright © All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文[2011]0252-085号