Objects Allowed Entry Subject to Mandatory Declaration
1. Seeds, nursery stocks and other propagation materials, tobacco leaves, cereals, and beans. All these require pre-entry quarantine permit;
2. Fresh flowers, cut flowers and dry flowers;
3. Plant samples, exhibits and specimens;
4. Nuts, dried vegetables, pickled vegetables and frozen vegetables;
5. Bamboo, rattan, willow, straw and wooden handcrafts;
6. Pets including cats and dogs. Each passenger is allowed to carry only one pet, bearing rabies vaccination certificate and health certificate issued by the competent quarantine authorities of the departing country or region, Pets are required to be quarantined in the designated area by the quarantine authorities for 30days upon entry.
7. Human blood and its products, micro-organism, human tissues and bio-products. All these require special permit. If you carry any of the above-mentioned objects, please declare to the inspection and quarantine authorities and be ready for quarantine.
(Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau October 20, 2006)
|Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文0252-085号