Documents for Registration and Health Check of the Pets

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail, December 26, 2012
Adjust font size:

1. A valid official hydrophobia vaccine injection certificate issued by the authorities of the country of origin (according to Chinese law, the vaccination is valid for a period of one year from the date of injection and must be made within 30 days prior to your departure for China).

2. An Official pet health certificate.

3. Your personal identification paper issued by the Chinese visa authorities and your valid passport.

4. Faithfully filled-out Quarantine Inspection Form.

(Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau)

Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:    
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from
Copyright © All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文[2011]0252-085号