What to Do If I Lose My Passport?
No. 37 counter, reception hall, F2, Exit & Entry Administration, Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau at 2 Dongdajie, Andingmen, Dongcheng District is responsible for these instances. You must provide the following materials when report the loss:
1. The case report certification materials provided by local Public Security Department Police Station of the place of loss.
2. The letter of introduction submitted by employer or appropriate documentation proving tourist status in China.
3. Copy of the lost passport or other certificates to verify foreigner's status (e.g.: ID Card, Driver License, Social Security Card etc.). If you have no identity certificate, a nationality confirmation certificate should be submitted by the relevant country's embassy in Beijing.
4. Accommodation certification in Beijing, including: accommodation registration card of a hotel, or temporary accommodation registration of the police station if living with a Chinese family.
5. A two inch, bareheaded, full-faced photo.
(Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau October 16, 2006)
|Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文0252-085号