Could You Give Me a Brief Introduction of Non-criminal Certification of Foreigners During the Period of Their Living in China?
(1) The scope of submitting: foreigners used to live in China with three types of visa like J-1 Z and X.
(2) Necessary materials:
1. Foreigners permanently living in Beijing should provide original or copy of passport and "residence permit";
2. Personnel from Hong Kong Marco and Taiwan living in Beijing permanently, should provide original of copy of " Pass" and "Temporary Residence Permit";
3. Personnel having left Beijing already, and authorize others process it on behalf of him/her, should provide one of the following materials:
3.1 Copies of passport and "Residence Permit" or "Graduation Certificate", "Pass" and "Temporary Residence Permit" during the period of their stay in Beijing;
3.2 Personnel holding ordinary passport in the embassy, should be submitted evidential materials by the embassy;
3.3 Foreign students should be submitted evidential materials by the universities or colleges (Office of Foreign Students Office of Foreign Affairs Department of Security);
3.4 Other Personnel should be submitted evidential materials by Chinese administrative party;
3.5 Diplomat should be submitted evidential materials by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4. The content of evidential materials includes full name in Chinese and foreign language nationality date of birth start and leave time in the unit and if having criminal records, and should sign with the date of submitting and adding the official seal.
(3) Please copy with A4 paper. Consultative tel: 64027616, 64027615.
(Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau)
|Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文0252-085号