Exemption of Vehicle License Plate Tax

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail China.org.cn, December 26, 2012
Adjust font size:

You should go through motor vehicle or non-motor vehicle tax exemption procedures at your local tax authorities in January each year (the specific time and venue are subject to change according to notification of the year.)

To fulfill the procedure, you are required to bring with you the relevant driving certificates of your motor vehicles. In China, motor vehicles owned by diplomatic missions and their personnel for official and private use are exempted from vehicle license plate tax but motor vehicles owned by other foreigners for official or private use are not include.

(Address of Foreign Affair Branch of Beijing Local Tax Bureau:206 Gulou Dong Da JIe Street, Dongcheng Districkt: Tel: 64022927)

(Beijing.gov.cn October 16, 2006)

Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:    
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from China.org.cnMobileRSSNewsletter
Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文[2011]0252-085号