What Documents Should I Take for Divorce Registration?

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail Shanghai.gov.cn, December 26, 2012
Adjust font size:

1. Residence certificates of both parties.

2. ID cards of both parties.

3. Marriage licensees or marriage certificates.

4. Divorce agreement.

5. Recommendation letters issued by your employing companies or the local residence committee.

6. Two photos of each party, in which they must not be wearing hats; photos of both parties should have the same background color.

Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:    
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from China.org.cnMobileRSSNewsletter
Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文[2011]0252-085号