What Documents Should I Take for Marriage Registration?

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail Shanghai.gov.cn, December 26, 2012
Adjust font size:

1. Residence certificates of both parties.

2. ID cards of both parties.

3. Singleness certificate issued by both parties' employing companies or residence committees.

4. Medical certificates that prove you're medically suitable for marriage.

5. Four 2-inch photos of each party; photos of both parties should be in the same background color.

6. Provide divorce certificate if any party of the marriage is divorced.


Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:    
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from China.org.cnMobileRSSNewsletter
Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文[2011]0252-085号