What Documents Should I Take for Marriage Registration?
1. Residence certificates of both parties.
2. ID cards of both parties.
3. Singleness certificate issued by both parties' employing companies or residence committees.
4. Medical certificates that prove you're medically suitable for marriage.
5. Four 2-inch photos of each party; photos of both parties should be in the same background color.
6. Provide divorce certificate if any party of the marriage is divorced.
|Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文0252-085号