What Are the Criteria for Cross-nation Marriages?
1. The man should be more than 22 years old and the woman more than 20 years old.
2. The marriage is the will of both parties, and each party is single.
3. The couple must not be blood relatives within three generations.
4. Both must not carry diseases deemed inconducive to marriage.
5. One party of the couple must hold regular residence certificate of Shanghai.
6. Both parties should appear in person when registering for the marriage and receiving the marriage licensees.
(Shanghai.gov.cn October 17, 2006)
|Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文0252-085号