Can I apply directly to a Chinese university?

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail, January 9, 2013
Adjust font size:

Yes for some programs. Some Chinese higher education institutions and provincial or municipal education departments have Chinese Government Scholarship quotas assigned by the Chinese Ministry of Education. Programs in which applicants should apply directly to the Chinese higher education institutions include:

University Postgraduate Program

Degree Program in Provinces and Autonomous Regions

(Please click the link for more details.)

Applicants shall apply directly to Chinese Higher Education Institutions within due time. Please contact the respective university for the detailed deadline. Please refer to the CSC Study in China website for the contact information of the universities. Eligible applicants shall log on the online application system, fill out and print the application form. Application materials should be mailed in duplicate (two copies) to the dispatching authority. Applicants are welcome to consult the universities about the application procedures before February.


Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:    
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from
Copyright © All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文[2011]0252-085号