Permanent residence status application procedure for experts in major educational institutions
Those who have been employed by major educational institutions as professors/associate professors or equivalent and resided in the country for no less than three years in the past four years may apply for permanent residence status if they have a clean record of tax paying.
1. Valid passport or other identity documents (original and copy);
2. Certificate of Non-Criminal Record in home country;
3. Four recent 2-inch passport photos with pale blue background;
4. An employment letter issued by employer indicating position, title of technical post;
5. Certificate of Personal Tax-Paid issued by the Beijing Revenue Bureau;
6. Physical Examination Report issued by the Beijing Exit & Entry Inspection & Quarantine Bureau or medical services abroad recognized by Chinese overseas embassies and consulates (taken within the past six months);
7. Copy of highest educational certificate (with original);
8. Copy of Foreign Expert Certificate (with original);
9. Marriage Certificate for accompanying spouse, if applicable (original and copy);
10. Birth Certificate or Kinship Certificate for accompanying children under 18, if applicable (original and copy);
11. Other required certificates.
Certificates issued abroad must be notarized by a Chinese embassy or consulate abroad.
All documents must be translated into Chinese.
Two copies of above listed documents on size A4 paper.
|Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文0252-085号