Permanent residence status application procedure for experts in major educational institutions

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail China Daily, January 9, 2013
Adjust font size:


Those who have been employed by major educational institutions as professors/associate professors or equivalent and resided in the country for no less than three years in the past four years may apply for permanent residence status if they have a clean record of tax paying.

Application Documents

1. Valid passport or other identity documents (original and copy);

2. Certificate of Non-Criminal Record in home country;

3. Four recent 2-inch passport photos with pale blue background;

4. An employment letter issued by employer indicating position, title of technical post;

5. Certificate of Personal Tax-Paid issued by the Beijing Revenue Bureau;

6. Physical Examination Report issued by the Beijing Exit & Entry Inspection & Quarantine Bureau or medical services abroad recognized by Chinese overseas embassies and consulates (taken within the past six months);

7. Copy of highest educational certificate (with original);

8. Copy of Foreign Expert Certificate (with original);

9. Marriage Certificate for accompanying spouse, if applicable (original and copy);

10. Birth Certificate or Kinship Certificate for accompanying children under 18, if applicable (original and copy);

11. Other required certificates.

Certificates issued abroad must be notarized by a Chinese embassy or consulate abroad.

All documents must be translated into Chinese.

Two copies of above listed documents on size A4 paper.


Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:    
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from
Copyright © All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文[2011]0252-085号