Useful Info      • Visa & Customs  • Studying  • Getting Married  • Residence Permits  • Employment  • Adopting a Child 
- I want to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. What are the procedures? Where should I send the application materials?
- Can I apply directly to a Chinese university?
- How should I apply for the visa to study in China?
- Can I apply for MA courses if I don’t speak Chinese?
- What kind of program can I choose?
- I’m under 18 years old. Am I eligible to apply?
- When is the deadline for application?
- I have already bought insurance in America. Do I need to buy insurance again in China?
- How are health verification and residence permit applied for?
- What health verification should be presented if I want to go to China?
- Can I take a part-time job while studying at college?
- How can I deal with the accommodation after arriving in China if I don’t speak Chinese?
- Is the cost of living in China too high?
- Where do I find the online application system? What is the “Agency No.”?
- Where should I take the physical examination? I am in China. Do I need to take physical examination?
- What About School Systems in China?
- How to Apply to Study Self-financed in China?
- How to Apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship?
- How to Fill in the Scholarship Application Form?
- How Many Scholarships Are There Provided by CSC?
- When Do the Semesters of Chinese Universities Begin?
- Being an Exchange Scholarship Program Winner, When I Need Help, Whom Can I Turn to?
- Do I Need to Hand in My Original Form of Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form (JW201) to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate?
- How Can I Get the Final Result After Application Through the Appointed Dispatching Organization?
- Should I Contact an Institution Before Applying for the Chinese Government Scholarship?
- Can I Apply for Extension of Study as a Scholarship Student?
- Can I Change the Institution or Major After the Enrollment?
Copyright © All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号 京公网安备110108006329号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文[2011]0252-085号